High-performance sustainable fire extinguishing agents
After 10 years of research and innovation, Incendin launches its high-performance and sustainable FFX® technology, offering a full range of fluorine-free liquid extinguishing agents for use in portable extinguishers.
Developed by FFX®
Fluorine-free additives for portable fire extinguishers
The old way
For many years, class B fires were fought using foams that contained chemicals from the PFAS family, which stands for per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances. Regrettably, the use of these PFAS chemicals has raised well documented environmental and health issues, making their future uncertain.
The new revolution
Fulfilling a vision for a safer and greener environment, FFX® is a range of sustainable and top-performing firefighting agents. Tested across many types and brands of portable fire extinguishers, FFX® has shown more than a match for AFFF technology.
Incendin takes the lead in fighting and preventing fire in the most efficient and ecological way. Protecting people, property and the planet, FFX® is a fluorine-free fire extinguishing agent that is PFAS-free.
Incendin reaches breakthrough in sustainable technology for fire safety
June 1, 2021
New formulation of fluorine-free additives for portable fire extinguishers warrants lifesaving performance, without the environmental cost Tisselt, Belgium, 1 June 2021 – As governments around the world continue to ban the use of firefighting foams containing fluorine, Incendin,...Read more
Whitepaper – the future-proof fluorine-free water additive for the portable extinguisher market
June 1, 2021
Discover the twin technologies behind the FFX® solution AFFFs – a safety product with long-term repercussions Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF) has been used in firefighting for more than 50 years, as it rapidly extinguishes hydrocarbon fuel...Read more
FFX® breakthrough technology combines fluorine-free, biodegradable and sustainable fire extinguishing agents with high performance ratings.
- Flexible fire-rating formulations based on market and customer demand
- A “drop-in” solution, no change required
- Outstanding surface contact with fuel for class B fires
- High heat resistance and high foaming
- Maximised use of bio-based ingredients of vegetal origin
- Readily biodegradable
- Compatible with permanent and auxiliary pressure extinguishers
- 6-year shelf life
Premix & concentrate
Discover our product line
- FFX® 150 – Best rating achieved: 27A & 144B with a 6-litre fire extinguisher
- FFX® 200 – Best rating achieved: 21A & 183B with a 6-litre fire extinguisher
- FFX® Compact: 1,5 – 2,5%*
- FFX® Booster: 20 – 40%*
* Complete range of ratings achievable
- Officially certified proven and repeated market-leading performance
- 100% fluorine-free (no PFAS)
- Highly effective firefighting performance
- Customisable to market needs
- Maximising the use of bio-based raw materials
- No silicones
- State of the art and futureproof fluorine-free solution
- Compatible with SDG & ESG goals
- No harm to human & animal health, or the environment
- Natural & renewable with low environmental impact
- Breaks down into non-toxic components
Meet Incendin, the team behind FFX®
The FFX® product line from Incendin is the culmination of work by R&D teams from three leading companies, Orchidee, Rühl and Uniteq, each with extensive expertise in the development and production of firefighting agents.
Contact our experts to formulate your own customized firefighting solutions on the FFX® technology platform.